Metabones IV - E mount to EF Mount
- Phase-detect autofocus support on A7RII and A7II.
- Supports 5-axis in-body image stabilization of A7II and A7RII.
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required.
- Aperture control from camera body.
- Wide open button (opposite of depth-of-field preview function) makes manual focusing
- easy and assignable to a custom function on A7 series.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- Supports image stabilization (IS) lenses.
- Supports electronic manual focusing (e.g. EF 85/1.2L II and discontinued EF 50/1.0L)
- EXIF support (focal length, aperture, zoom range)
- Distance and zoom display on VG and FS series camcorders (lens with distance
- information support required).
- Auto magnify (lens with distance information support required)
- Auto “APS-C Size Capture” on full-frame cameras with Canon EF-S lenses and many third party DX lenses.