ARRI AMIRA - Premium
- AMIRA Body
- ARRI UAP-2
- 3x 128GB Cfast
- Cfast Card reader
- PL or EF Mount
- 2x 8" 15mm Rods
- ARRI MHB-2
- 6x 90wh Gold Mount Batteries
- Gold Mount dual charger
- 35mm ARRI ALEV III 16:9 CMOS Sensor
- Records HD 1080 or 2K
- 1.3x Anamorphic De-Squeeze
- Dynamic range of more than 14 stops, low noise, beautiful skintone and natural color rendering
- Records Rec 709 or Log C images using ProRes LT, 422, 422HQ or 444 codecs
- Speeds of up to 200 fps
- Single-user ergonomics – perfect shoulder balance
- Built-in ND filters
- High-Res OLED eyepiece and fold-away LCD monitor
- Comes with a number of preloaded 3D Lut-based looks
- Rugged and reliable build
The Arri AMIRA takes the ALEXA’s sensor and puts it in a lightweight and compact body, designed to let you pick it up and start shooting. Since the AMIRA’s sensor is the same as that of the ALEXA, you’ll get 14 stops of dynamic range, fantastic skin-tone rendition, a native ISO of 800, and EI range from 160 to 3200.
Recording in ProRes formats up to 4:4:4 in HD and 2K modes with frame rates up to 200fps, the AMIRA also includes all the standard frame rates of the ALEXA, in addition to some interlaced frame rates (59.94i and 50i), which are necessary for some broadcast applications. All recording is done to CFast 2.0 cards, which are fast and affordable. The camera features an internal motorized ND filter wheel with 0.6, 1.2, and 2.1 ND filters.
The AMIRA Premium is the highest-end of the AMIRA varieties, with the ability to shoot 2K 4444 ProRes, up to 200 fps, and in Log C installed in-camera.