RODE NTG3 MICROPHONE
- Transducer Condenser
- Polar Pattern Line-Gradient Supercardioid
- Frequency Response 40Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical) 117dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 81dB SPL (A-weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level 130dB
- Power Requirements 48V Phantom Power
- Output Impedance Nominal: 25 ohms
- Output Connectors 3-pin XLR
- 10 x 0.74″ (255 x 19mm)
- Weight 5.74oz (163g)
The RØDE NTG3 super-cardioid shotgun microphone is designed for professional use on film, television, electronic news gathering and wherever high-resolution broadcast audio is required.
As RØDE's premier directional microphone the NTG2 exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich, warm quality and a full frequency response. Its RF bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in demanding environments where condensation is an issue.